Microsoft Word for long documents and dissertations
This workshop will teach you tips and tricks to make the most out of Word for your dissertation or other long document.
On completion of this workshop you should be able to:
- Structure a document into sections (abstract, methods section, chapters, etc.)
- Create and manage headers and footers, including page numbers
- Use footnotes or endnotes for referencing and create a bibliography
- Create and manage tables of contents and tables of figures
- Use outline view to manage your document
- Tuesday, 4th December 2018
- 15:00 - 15:50
Registration has closed.