Introduction to Harvard referencing (webinar)
This workshop will cover:
- the purpose and importance of referencing
- when you need to give a reference
- what information to include in a reference
- key features of Harvard referencing
- creating a bibliography in the University of Lincoln’s Harvard style
The link to join the event will be sent in the confirmation email.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar you can watch a recording here.
This is a generic session designed for multiple attendees. If you have a particular learning need you may wish to contact the facilitator or your Academic Subject Librarian.
Related LibGuide: Harvard referencing handbook (2nd edition) by Helen Williams
- Friday, 21st January 2022
- 12:00 - 13:00