Introduction to Harvard referencing (webinar)
This workshop will cover:
- the purpose and importance of referencing
- when you need to give a reference
- what information to include in a reference
- key features of Harvard referencing
- creating a bibliography in the University of Lincoln’s Harvard style
The link to join the event will be sent in the confirmation email.
This is a generic session designed for multiple attendees. If you have a particular learning need you may wish to contact the facilitator or your Academic Subject Librarian.
Related LibGuide: Harvard referencing handbook (2nd edition) by Helen Williams
- Friday, 24th February 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00