Introduction to APA referencing (webinar)
This workshop will cover:
- the purpose and importance of referencing
- when you need to give a reference
- key features of APA referencing
- what information to include in an APA reference
- creating a reference list in the APA style
APA is used by the Schools of Psychology, Sport and Exercise Science and Education and this session is aimed at students from these schools.
This is a generic session designed for multiple attendees. If you have a particular learning need you may wish to contact the facilitator or your Academic Subject Librarian.
Related LibGuide: APA 7th Edition - University of Lincoln by Alexis Lamb
- Monday, 27th March 2023
- 10:00 - 11:00
- Academic Subject Librarians