Exam Stress (and how to manage it) (webinar)
For many students, the exam period is one of stress and anxiety. While the effects of stress can be minor or even positive for some, research suggests that one in seven students can feel highly anxious about tests.
In this 45-minute session, we'll be taking a deep dive into the issue of 'exam stress', exploring its cause and how to successfully mitigate its impact(s). By the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify exam stress symptoms
- Understand and implement effective coping mechanisms for exam stress
- Understand and implement time management techniques
- Adopt (and adapt) various models for managing and structuring exam revision.
- Saturday, 22nd April 2023
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Writing Development